Sunday, November 4, 2012

No time to say hello, goodbye!

So I need to write a full-fledge blog report. There is so much to share. However, I do not feel like expending that much effort right now. I have two days off in a row coming up, so just keep your pants on people.

For now, however, I need someone to convince me not to spend $125 at WEBS right now. I want to really bad, but I should wait. Right? Or should I just go ahead and get my 34 skeins of yarn with my 25% off for buying in bulk and have conveniently at hand solid color sock yarn and the yarn for a sweater coat I want to make? I am so conflicted right now. I know I could spend $125 in a month on yarn and end up spending more on shipping, so why not do it all in one go? Because I'm living rent-free with my boyfriend's parents right now and it makes me feel like a bum when I get big packages in the mail. Better to wait until March when we're moving out, right? Right?

So conflicted. So my cart just sits there, all neglected like. Le sigh.

2 comments:

  1. Do it today and they'll make a contribution to the Red Cross. It's a win-win!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw that on facebook! Maybe I'll have to go for it anyway :)

      Delete